Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Specially for my reader "Cucumber"!

Some time ago, when I wrote about giving a farewell treat to my friend, Jian Wei, a reader asked me where this place was. I told him that I will let him know once my friend had a chance to call me from China and actually give me the address.

Well, she finally did call and I did remember my promise to find out exactly where this Hot Pot place where we ate was. It's at 12 Jalan Ayer just across the road from the Kallang MRT. I even stopped by just to take a picture of the place.

This place seems pretty popular with Chinese people in Singapore, and I am not so sure why. Maybe the food is just to their taste or the price is reasonable. It certainly was good and the price must not be too bad if I can afford it!

Well, "Cucumber", so make sure you go and let me know what you think of the food there!

No comments:

Post a Comment