Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Was I really featured in the papers (Lianhe Wanbao 19 July 2010)?

Somebody sent me an email with this attachment but I could not figure if this was real or not. Did I really appear in the Lianhe Wanbao (联合晚报) on the 19 July 2010?
This is interesting and the papers really catch it fast if this is real. Unfortunately, none of my local friends saw it or kept a copy of the papers on 19 July. I would really like to see what was actually published. It will be quite interesting! Ha ha just making sure they don't misquote me and upset any of my Singaporean friends and readers!

If any of my readers have a copy of the Lianhe Wanbao (联合晚报) on 19 July, I would really appreciate if you could scan the article for me and send it to me at lijing64@yahoo.com. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are.

    Glad to see you're featured in Lianhe Wanbao.

    Your posts are mostly interesting and I'm an avid reader of your blog.

    Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete