Sunday, July 4, 2010

QQ Chat Session...

I just had a QQ session with some friends in Singapore. I know that most of my readers may not even have heard of QQ Chat as most use Microsoft MSN, especially in Singapore. However, in China, QQ Chat is the most popular and sometimes, the only chat program I can find in Internet cafes.

I am so glad to have made many good friends and I just had some comments from two friends whom I met while working at a Chai Chee Canteen in Singapore. Thank you James and Roland... I really miss Singapore and my friends and you really made my day! Thank you so much!

While talking to some of my ex-colleagues, they told me that many had come by to ask about me, even to this day. I am so very touched by this and I certainly hope to be able to come back to Singapore soon. Currently, I am trying my best with some Agents in China to secure another job in Singapore. It's now a lot tougher with the increased quota requirements but I am still hopeful. Not to mention that it's going to burn another hole in my pocket.

However, I certain hope to work at least 4 years this time and as such, I am a little more selective about the job I take. I have to ensure that it is a sufficiently big organization so that they won't face a quota problem like my last employer, when it comes time to renew my contract.

If any of my friends and readers knows of any employers who are looking for a hardworking Chinese national (actually 2 because my sister has been pestering me to come as well), I'd be really happy to hear from you. It will save me at least SGD7,000 in Agent Fees!

Here are two pictures of me sitting in an Internet Cafe chatting away with some friends in Singapore!

7 comments:

  1. 我有用QQ-好摄之徒 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 是啊Roland!等我买了自己的电脑。。。我就可以每天和你们聊天啊!真好!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u send me an email?

    I might be able to find you some jobs.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 您好, King Authur, 我找不到你的email啊!哈哈,Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Fernando and I'll be teaching english in Benxi ... my qq is 1295239737

    ReplyDelete