Sunday, January 30, 2011

Funny expressions to brighten your day!

Some people tell me they like my funny expressions. They somehow make us look stupid but they also make our day brighter by having us make fun of ourselves. Life is tough, so we should really not make it any harder and learn to enjoy the lighter side of life. And what better way than to start with yourself. Relax, make a fool of yourself and have a good laugh. As I always believe, "Laughter is the best medicine!" It will heal any sickness, it will bring up your energy and it will also make other people happy. So there is really nothing to lose!

And if someone says you are being stupid? Well, they are entitled to their opinions. I strongly believe that ultimately, they will be the one to lose out if they take things too seriously.

As for me, I am far away from home and it can be very lonely, especially if I take things too seriously, as I did when I first came here. Now I have learnt to be happy and grateful for what I have... and share them with others!


So here are two more just for you!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, thank you Urich... thank you for supporting my blog! I wish you a very Happy Lunar New Year!

    ReplyDelete