Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year!

Time really flies and now it is Chinese New Year all over again! I have not been home for the last 3 Chinese New Year and I really miss all the fun, rowdiness, celebrations and visitors that Chinese New Year brings each year in China. However, this year, it will be a lot better as I have my sister with me instead of being all alone among strangers, semi-strangers and acquaintances! My sister will have two full days off on Thursday and Friday and she will resume work on Saturday while I have a super long weekend ahead... half day on Wednesday and off all the way till Monday! The only thing missing right now are my parents and brother!

I also want to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year! I wish you Good Health, Happiness and Wealth in this coming year and I continue to look forward to seeing you here (at my blog)!

May the Year of the Rabbit brings you closer to your desired destiny!Have a wonderful Chinese New Year holiday!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

1 comment:

  1. Hi Li Jing
    Wishing You and Your sister " A happy and Prosperous Year of the Rabbit"

    Are you invited to your boss home to " Pain Nien" and collect "Ang Pow" ?

    "KONG HEE FATT CHAI, WAN SI LU YI"

    ReplyDelete