Thursday, January 20, 2011

Posing for the Camera!

Girls are vain and I am one of those!

The other night, I decided to pay my sister a visit at Ang Mo Kio Hub so that we can go home together. After my shower, I took a train down to AMK Hub to look for her work place. Can you imagine... I forgot where it was and it took me a while to find it! Anyway, after a few calls, I managed to find it... whew!

Anyway, I did manage to find it and while waiting for her to finish work at 10pm, I decided to walk around a little. It's a really big shopping center with many nice, glittering shops and you know are how this things catches a woman's eye. Makes me wish I had all the money in the world to buy the things I want for the people I love! However, for now, I will have to resort to some window shopping!

Outside my sister's workplace is this big, orange cartoon lion which looks beautiful. So when my sister was finally done, I asked her to take a few shots of me with it. I wanted her in but as usual, she's camera shy. Anyway, here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure!

It's fun to be a little vain every now and then!

2 comments: