Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finally made my 10 rounds in jogging!

Ok this is going to be a short one. Yesterday (Saturday), I was kind of bored so I decided to go jogging again in the evening at the Bedok stadium. Well, I finally made my 10 rounds target! Not a big deal really, it's just 4 kilometers but still it was tough after having been out of shape for so long. But it does really feel good after the run... a little dehydrated but nevertheless, a good feeling. See the picture on the right... I was pouring wet after the run.

So what's next. Well, I'm going for 5 kilometers and thats another 2.5 rounds making it a total of 12.5 rounds. That will be my final target because I don't want to have knee problems when I get older. I'm going to get my pay soon (2 Dec), so I'll go buy a pair of running shoes. We'll see!

4 comments:

  1. You can also do "拉筋拍打" to clear away your body toxic and make your "qi" flow freely inside your body. More detail here yixingtian.com and http://blog.sina.com.cn/yixingtx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢bionix55,我会去读它,学习它! Thank you very much for your suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    always must drink alot before running
    but wait about 15 minutes before you start !
    and drink slowly but still alot after the run
    yes if you feel knees are hurting should slow down
    运动后 感觉超好~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, 昨天,我跑了一圈Bedok水库!很开心!也喝了很多水!谢谢Urich!

    ReplyDelete