Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm back... yet again!

Saturday was a tough but satisfying day. I had to make my way to Shenyang Airport which is about 2hours bus ride away. The weather was freezing cold now in this part of China averaging about 5 degrees Celsius not counting wind chill factor. My flight was at 6.30pm from Shenyang to Beijing and thereafter, I have another flight to catch at midnight to Singapore after a 3hr transit in Beijing. The picture shows me in a bus on the way to the airport.

I reached Singapore at 5.30am in the morning at Terminal 1... what an unearthly hour. I still have to make my way to Bedok but in the meantime, I was really starving...

As I write this, I am now back in Bedok. I will take a good rest and on Monday, I have to go for my medical check-up again before I start work at my previous boss location near Buona Vista. I'm really looking forward to working with my previous boss and colleagues again. Later today, I will meet with my ex-colleague who will be leaving Singapore tomorrow. In fact, it is because she had chosen to leave Singapore that I managed to get this job, so I am going to buy her a good dinner, thank her and bid her good bye! I'm going to miss her but I am sure we will keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment