Sunday, October 17, 2010

The boutique where I worked in China

Some post back, I mentioned about working at a boutique in China. This is a really nice boutique selling men's clothes, although it is rather far from the country side where I live.

I have to take a bus every morning at 6am to reach my working place at about 7.30am although work starts at 8am. The buses comes once every hour and if I miss the 6am bus, I will be late for work. This picture on the right is how the boutique looks like inside and the two girls were my colleagues when I was working there.

Here is a picture of me in my uniform. It was difficult for me to take a picture of myself in the whole uniform, so this is the best I can manage. I quite like the uniform as it makes us look neat and professional. My colleagues are nice and my boss (lady boss) treats me well (except for the RMB500 which she kept as my first month's pay but I got it back when I resigned at the end).

Here is another picture of the boutique looking out the main door so you know what the view looks like from our work place. Enjoy the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment