Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My cooking

Recently for the first time, I had the opportunity to cook my own meal. Here is what it looks like. Nothing exciting actually. I mean, what can you really cook for one person. Just some rice plus some vegetables. More importantly for me, I think it is more healthy than eating out all the time... and eating bread all the time (since I work in a bread shop!). It also cost less too, especially if you cook for more than one person.

Well this time, I happened to be the only one at home so I only cook for myself. Otherwise, if others are home, we will normally take turns to cook. However, my current job hardly gives me any time to be home these days and as such, I do not always get the pleasure of eating home cooked food.

Nevertheless, I am going to enjoy this very simple meal! I haven't had a home cooked meal for such a long while, I am going to savor this one! Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment