Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My sister works here!

My sister is a beautician in China. While she is very keen to come to Singapore, we have not found a good job for her to come yet. This is the Beauty Salon where she works. The picture on the right is the entrance. Just in case you start to have wild ideas, this salon is only for women! They offer services like body, face and foot massage, trimming of eyebrows, waxing, ear candling, make-up services etc...

The salon is clean and very nicely decorated. Clients have to remove their shoes before entering the premises. Here is a picture of me sitting on one of the massage beds when I visited her. It's so comfortable, I almost did not want to leave. However, most of us country people will not pay for such services out here as it cost as much as RMB100 for a massage. This RMB100 is only SGD20 but it is alot to us when most of our salaries here a just about RMB800.

Here is another picture of my cousin who also works there but she is shy and did not want me to take her picture. Hmm... I wonder why, as she is actually very pretty! You can see her pic on one of my previous post about line dancing. And her uniform is quite cute too... don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment