Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hongbao from my Reader!

Yesterday morning I had a really, really pleasant surprise! As usual, every morning, the period between 9am to 10am is quite a peak period for me. People are coming in for their breakfast, tea-break etc...  A lady reader of my blog came by this morning and gave me a very pleasant surprise. She handed me an envelop with two Hongbao's inside, one for me and one for my sister! Wow!


It's nice to know that people are reading my blog, it's even nicer to know that people appreciate what I share and something like that never fails to make my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my day. It's not the money... really... but the thought that someone came all the way to meet up with me, really touches me deeply!

I must apologize to this reader that it was my busy period and I hardly have time to "entertain" less my boss thinks I am not doing my work. My humble apologies really! While I really appreciate the thoughtfulness, I also felt a little awkward at not being able to show my appreciation enough! Thank you so, so very much and may God bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment