Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My sister's new hair cut!

Recently, after straightening my hair, my sister decided to have a hair cut herself. Her hair have become quite messy as she had no time to trim it since she came to Singapore in January. She had wanted to cut her hair some time back already but do not know of a "cheap" place to do so. Since I got to know this Chinese guy who works at the salon in Punggol, she think's it's worth a try.

Two Thursdays ago, when she had a day off, she asked me to take her to this place in Punggol. While I dread to go the distance, she promised to buy me a good dinner. Ha ha... fair exchange!

So in the evening after work, I met her at Bedok MRT on my way back and we made our way to Punggol. I had already made an appointment for her, so we do not have to worry about the queue. This place can get quite crowded after working hours as it is the only salon within a 2km radius.

Sometimes, the problem with women is that we want to do something, but we do not know how we want to do it. My sister wants to have a hair cut, but she does not know if she what style she wants. She spent the next half hour or so flipping magazines, searching for the correct style. I just told her that any style is better than no style... Ha ha!

So with some cajoling from my end and some recommendations from the hair dresser, she finally decided on a "neither here not there" style... long at the back but with a China doll look in front. Here's the result! How do you think she looks? I actually think she looks a lot cooler in this new hair-do. She likes it too....

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment