Thursday, July 14, 2011

Meeting my old Bread Junction colleague!

Wen Wen
Last Saturday, I did not have much to do and decided to take a bus to Punggol. For some reason, I missed the blueberry waffle that I used to eat when I was at Bread Junction. Of course that's not the main reason to go there. The main reason is to see my old friend and colleague, Wen Wen, whom I had not seen for at least 6 months since I moved to my new job!

My tasty blueberry waffle!
She will be going back soon in about 4-5 months time and I thought I should better make a trip to see her before she leaves. She had been a great friend during my tough time at Bread Junction. She had encouraged me, motivated me and help me to learn the ropes quickly.

It was nice to see her again and the place brings back memories. I wanted to buy a waffle but Wen Wen said that she would give me a treat, so would not take my money. Bread Junction had also hired someone new to help out after I left.

Wen Wen's new colleague!
We had some small chat but I did not want to stay too long, as I would hinder their work. I did not want news getting to the bosses that their emplloyees were gossipping behind their backs. And as you may remember from my previous post about bread junction, they put up CCTV in all their branches which can be monitored from their main office in Tampines!

I also had a chance to meet with some old friends from the hair salon next door. I wanted to trim my hair but the queue was too long, so finally I decided to leave. It was a great Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment