Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Looking for a boyfriend!

Some time back, I wrote about my room mates from my old place. Among them was a kindergarden teacher who stayed with me until I left recently. About 3 weeks back, she also found a place near the Bedok swimming pool where she shared an air-conditioned room with 2 other friends. They pay SGD250 each (SGD750 for the room). She says it is much cleaner and quieter than the old place we stayed where we have to stay eight to a room!

She called me recently and told me she broke off with her Chinese boyfriend and jokingly asked if I can recommend someone to her. She would prefer a Singaporean as she would like to stay in Singapore to work. Currently, as she has higher qualifications than me, she holds an "S" pass.

She's a petite, sweet and active girl with a nice personality and beautiful long flowing hair. We went jogging together a few times, whenever our free time coincides. Once we even jogged to the beach and had a nice long walk and conversation together.

I told her I will visit her soon. Actually besides just seeing her, I would also like to see how a SGD750 room looks like? I've always stayed eight to a room  (until recently) and I am always curious how Singaporean live, so it would be nice to pay her a visit.

So, any one wants to know a nice Chinese kindergarden teacher?

3 comments: