Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally, my Sister!

My sister never liked her picture taken, for whatever reason, especially since she came to Singapore! One day she would say she has put on too much weight, another day, she would say she has no make-up on. Somehow, she will find some excuses to reject me. As for me, I enjoy snapping pictures with my mobile phone so that I can keep these as souvenirs when I do go back to China.

Well, finally she relented and I had some new shots of her to show. These were the first pictures I had taken of her since she landed in Singapore. It's been tough for my little sister, working 6 days a week from 10am to 10pm. I guess she'll get used to it soon, just like I did. I know it took me a while to adjust but adjust I did... and I am sure she will too.

Anyway, I took these pictures as she was preparing to go to bed. She had to brush her teeth, remove her make-up etc... after coming home from work and I decided to snap some pictures. I thought that with her face all wet, or her mouth full of toothpaste, she has no place to run. She decided to go wild and smeared make-up all round her eyes to look like a Panda, just so I won't be able to take good pictures of her.

She's always such a sport when she needs to be... always my lovely sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment