Sunday, May 22, 2011

Straight Hair!

I wrote sometime back that my ex-landlord gave away my hair straightener. Well, I managed to borrow one from a friend and decided to temporary straighten my hair just to get a feel of what it was like before. Women are always vain I guess... and since I am quite free during the weekends when I do not work, I can afford some time to indulge in my vanity. It's not an easy job and takes about an hour of hand-breaking work on my own. It's alot easier with a friend to help me.

Here is what I look like with long straight hair. I am going to enjoy a couple of days with my new straight hair because once I wash it, it's going to be curly again! Actually, I personally prefer my hair with a bit of natural curl.

But a change every now and then is good for the soul... regardless of what kind of change it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment