Monday, May 16, 2011

Which is my side of the bed?

I am now beginning to like our new room. Without living eight to a room, we can be a lot more creative. I even decorated the room to my liking too. Can you guess which is my side of the bed?
I bought new bedsheets, new pillow cases, a table and a few other items too. In the past, there were too many items on the bed to want to do it up nicely. Now, we have a cupboard, drawers and even a make-up table to keep some of out things. This way, we can keep our bed really neat! How nice!

I am beginning to get used to the new place and I now have a sound sleep each night. While the room is not air-conditioned and we can hear the traffic, getting used to it is easy... especially when you are dead tired at the end of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha...must be on the side where the doggy (with tongue sticking out)is resting. Hope there's natural ventilation and a fan in the room. Its so humid and warm this past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right... my side is the side with the dog!

    ReplyDelete