Monday, June 13, 2011

Old friends dinner invite...

Last weekend, I had to visit the supermarket to buy some groceries to cook dinner for my sister. Since it is near to my old place, I decided to visit my old friends again. Maybe now that I have a room to myself, I am feeling a bit lonely... I really don't know Yet, I do value the privacy that I have currently. Life is tough when you have to make such decisions. I do realize that one cannot have everything too. But I do know I miss my friends and would like to know how they are doing. It's always nice to have someone to talk to when you are alone.



I had a good look at the place now that we have left. A lady took over my sister's bed and decorated it beautifully. I am glad that things are moving along just fine for my ex-landlord, as he is also a friend. In fact, I think his "business" is getting better. It seems like every time someone vacates the place, someone else takes it up almost immediately!


It was about 6pm by the time I got there and some of my old friends were cooking dinner. They invited me to join in and I gladly accepted. For once, they had quite an elaborate meal which is quite rare. They even bought fish that day. Normally, we would just have rice and maybe one or two dishes of vegetables and some small pieces of pork. But fish is a rarity and a luxury too.


We had a delicious meal that evening. I was glad I visited them again. I still miss them a lot but come to think of it, I would not trade my privacy for it. At least now I can go back to visit them anytime I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment