Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Documents...

I had misplaced some documents during my last visit to the agent and I had to get this to them. I went home and had a thorough search and to my surprise, was able to find some of my documents safely tucked away by my mum. That's what mothers are, aren't they? They really take good care of you and if you leave your documents all over the place, you can be sure they will keep them for you, somewhere safe and sound until the day you need them.

I have great parents and they brought me up well and instilled a good sense of responsibility in me and my brother and sister. Sometimes, as we grow up, we take them for granted every now and then... but somehow, we get back to our senses once the excitement dies down. At least I do, and I am glad, I never go overboard with them. They are always there for me, even today, far away from home, they are just a phone call away!

Here is a part of my Educational Certificate. Just wanted to show readers the picture taken when I was much younger. Look really different don't I. Well, we all do when we grow up. Sometimes, I don't even recognize myself but now I enjoy looking at my past pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment